Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Post-PELTAC 2012

Most of the time I was did not attend the workshop cuz I was too busy preparing for other upcoming stuffs…  I’d say that I learned a lot from PELTAC…. The bonding between our department mates and between departments got stronger…. One of the person I got to know better is Jewel…. Man, she is a jewel and she rocks… Oh, hell yeah!

Being in my final year, in fact my final semester, it  has been a very good experience to me to join PELTAC as Organizing Committee (OC) expecially thinking of the 80 lives that we gave impact on for the betterment of their future…  On the way,  I learned that, no department can work without another department…  and a department can’t really be strong if none of us gives enough cooperation.  I don’t know about other departments but I’m happy that the Prog. Dept. members were very good with each other and there were no problems between each of our members.  PELTAC 2012 was awesome and I will alwaz remember you guys….  The experience I gained along the way for the past 1 year plus is priceless and I know I can’t get it anywhere else…  I’m happy to have met you guys and I hope that PELTAC will become bigger and bigger to change more lives.

Yes, it was tiring especially during preparation week and during PELTAC but I’m happy that it all went well…  I feel the satisfaction after everything we’ve been through…  Now it feel a bit weird…  going back to my room with no PELTAC stuffs to do…  No need to urgently check my mails to see if there is any speakers needed to be contacted.  The past 2 weeks has alwaz been about PELTAC….  I got so used to being in the committee of PELTAC that now it feels so empty without PELTAC…  It’s like, you’re in a relationship for 1 year plus, and then suddenly you break up… That’s how it feels for me…

But then again, it’s not the end of the world…  I pray and hope PELTAC 2013 will be better than this and more people will see how PELTAC can change lives.  All in all, it was a great experience…  On behalf of Programme Dept., I thank Praba for your assistance towards the Programme Department…. We would definitely be lost without your guidance… You’re a good leader and a great friend!  Thank you!

No comments: