Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

PELTAC OC Recruitment Interview

So, I had my PELTAC Organizing Committee (OC) Interview today.
PELTAC stands for Professional, Engineering, Leadership, Teamwork and Awareness Camp.

Tentative camp date: February 2012
And this time, they are doing it internationally where they want students from overseas to come and join the camp. Wow!

So, about the interview, it went well I can say. Confidentally answering questions. (Hope I get through.) I felt good. Or maybe I felt good because of the formal dress code. LOL!

You know, sometimes I don't know why I don't really like to wear formal but once I wear it, I feel good. I guess that's the whole point of wearing formal. It makes youJustify Full feel good, like you're different from other people and you have your own potential and skills.
Best of all, it feels like all eyes are on you (uh-huh! -I simply love the attention but that's not the point). Wearing a black slack with a long-sleeved white shirt, carrying my handbag and walking heads-up confidently makes me feel like an executive or a CEO of my own company (as if I have one - well, someday)! It simply feels good. Ahh.... And I simply like the sound my shoes make when I'm walking.. Tap-tap-tap.... It's like "Get out of my way. I'm walking through" or "The princess is here. Please give way." Sounds good eh?

Hah! Ok, before I crap or flatter myself any longer (I'm not flattering! I'm just being confident), I think I should go now. That's about all. See ya' in my next blog post soon. Have a nice day =)

No comments: