Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

~I Miss You~

It's really great and amazing to fall in love, be in love and to be loved.
Seriously baby, I miss you... It's beautiful to be a part of you but sometimes it's really hard to be apart from you. I wish I could see you every week...Or at least once a month... I really miss you honey....

Sometimes I really wish you were here, you know... Or me there with you.... Boleh makan skali, study skali, hang out skali.... I miss you.. I do.. And really thanks baby for the love that you give me.... It's just so true, so pure.. It makes me cry sometimes... Never thought I'd get a guy like you... I don't think there's any other guy who could actually love me to the extend that you love me....

I love you... Now and forever... Alwaz have and alwaz will....


Love alwaz,
~Baby Girl~

No comments: