Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

It's Been T-H-R-E-E Years!

It's my anniversary today.... Hehe.... =) Our third year together =)
We've been through a lot... And yes,  I haven't gotten that special candlelight dinner that I alwaz dream about where my beauty flashes as I wear a long silky black gown and my guy stuns and is mesmerized.. Haha (I hope he's not reading this!). And he'll take me by the hand and walk me to his awesome black metallic car or a limo... LOL! Well, I believe the time will come... Well, every girl has her own fantasy about the perfect dinner, perfect wedding dress, the perfect first kiss, etc...
Did I mention, my guy is really a romantic guy (never expected this kind of guys still existed in this world. I'm glad I found him). Alwaz thought I was romantic enough but he's a 100 times better than me.. So, there's alwaz the adrenaline rush when he's right next to me =)
By the way, he just started work yesterday in Shah Alam. So, he's working today and I'm doing my practical here in Perlis... So, forget the candlelight dinner this year... No heart feelings! =) I'm still happy!

Well, I gotta run.. So, see ya' next time....

No comments: