Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Dead, Killed and ....

...and I dunno... What the hell???
I just had my electromagnetism (EM) Test 2 and guess what??
I submitted basically a blank paper.
Well, of course I didn't leave it blank. But I didn't know what to answer or how to answer. So, for some questions, I just extracted the information from the question so that my paper doesn't look blank. But actually, it's not answering any questions at all...

Answers for EM Test 2 ≈ Blank paper

And today, it's just the last day of lecture. Entering study week now and then exam week, with my first paper next Friday. OMG! It's totally freaking me out.

And yeah, I know I haven't blogged for quite awhile. I just didn't seems to have anything to share or blog about until today, where I come back and blog about my frustration towards EM. Lame isn't it? But then, who the hell cares? No one really reads my blog. So, I'll just spill anything,anytime just like my blog says "Time to Spill."

Alright, before I brag, or blog, or blab, I think I better go.

Bye. Signing off for now....

No comments: