Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Champion wins RM10,000

Time to show off my talent... The audition is tomorrow , right in my campus but.. I don't know...
I don't know what song to sing or what to do..
I wish my parents or my high school friends were here to help me brainstorm. These are the people who know what my talents are and what I can do with it...
Guys, i wish you guys were here to help me out...

I alwaz wanted to participate in things like this....Opportunity like this comes like one in a lifetime and right now, it's right in front of my face and I don't know what to do about it... Sigh..

Plus, I just got a lot of assignments and tests coming up (as usual)...

Btw, the champion for this program gets like RM10,000 + Trophy + COVER SHOOTING!!!! + sponsor products.. I could be the champ, but nope... Cuz I just dunno what to do and I'm not going for the audition tomorrow. My high school supporters are all over the place....

No comments: