Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Me

First of all, why I want an iPhone from DiGi is because I am a DiGi customer! =)

Secondly, right now, I'm using a Nokia 3100 which is so out-of-date and I've been using it for five years now - it's starting to give problems!

Being an iPhone, it is definitely not just an ordinary phone. In fact, it is a full-functioning media player. And speaking of media player, I use my Windows Media Player in my laptop everyday. I do use my mp4 when I'm not able to use my laptop, but my mp4 screen is crashed! Duh! Well, the whole point is, music is a part of me.



Plus, I would like to have all my things handy, meaning to say that if I get the iPhone, I do not have to carry my digital camera, my mp4 and my bluetooth device all over the place like what I'm currently doing. It's all in one place - my iPhone!
It would make my life much simpler. Well, isn't that what technology is for??? To make our lives simpler....?

I guess I've stated my reasons why I should get the iPhone from DiGi. Will it be mine? Hmm... I wonder.....


DiGi - alwaz the smarter choice!

No comments: